Six-item mini-test about lying

Precluding predictable problems
Gabby
Site Admin

Six-item mini-test about lying

Post by Gabby » Tue Mar 19, 2019 2:59 pm

Here's a test to support you in manifesting your stated intentions:

This test is referred to as discovery learning.

Premise: Inaccurate beliefs produce less than desirable results; your beliefs about lies produce the less-than-favorable results you've been producing, for yourself and all with whom you relate—beginning with the fact that you unconsciously intend others to deceive you as much as you are deceiving them, to perfectly mirror your integrity. I.e. Your child or spouse have no choice other than to withhold as many thoughts from you as you are withholding from them—there are no exceptions to this phenomenon.

Six-item test about lies:
  • 1) All lies and all truths, all communications (verbal, non-verbal, physical and psychic), have an effect.
    If you disagree press I disagree.

2) If, when you were twelve, your mother asked if you had brushed your teeth and you lied, and you have never acknowledged that specific lie to her, then that lie is still affecting your outcomes.

3) Did the above “toothbrush” lie affect your mother?

4) If you seduce a married boss/leader the deceit affects the organization’s goals?

5) In a relationship in which both partners are withholding significant thoughts from each other those deceits affect their child.

6) A couple's wedding vow contained the promise, ". . . till death do us part . . ." Five years later they are divorced. Did they lie?
Last edited 6/6/21