Further Clearings?

Post comments or feedback or ask a question—(free - registration required)
wizard67

Further Clearings?

Post by wizard67 » Wed Aug 23, 2017 1:05 am

Hi Kerry

Having completed a first batch of five clearings, may I continue posting daily clearings in another batch of five starting today?

Thanks

Kerry

Re: Further Clearings?

Post by Kerry » Wed Aug 23, 2017 1:07 pm

Yes, that will be wonderful. I admire your willingness to dig even deeper.

Make a list for yourself of the results you'd like to manifest. Nature arbores a vacuum; if we don't fill up the space we create through our relationship (with conscious intentions) we'll most likely accidentally fill it up with undesirable problems.

I find it works to be mindful of acknowledgments. I have a Post-It on my desk that reads. "Thank you." Although it may seem silly I walk around thanking my car, my PC, my table lamp, a cup—anything/everything that serves me (the process brings smiles to my face). Lynne McTaggart's book, "The Field" brings to mind the interaction of everything—talking to plants, and all supposedly inanimate objects. You might enjoy her book The Intention Experiment —"Using Your Thoughts to Change Your Life and the World". I'm reading it for the fourth time—dozens of mind blowing experiments.

Here's something about integrity.

Also, writing affirmations work. I.e. "I am a wonderful loving person." "Everyone supports my happiness." etc.

wizard67

Post by wizard67 » Wed Aug 23, 2017 1:21 pm

Thank you Kerry. I've posted my next clearing.

Thanks for your suggestions too. I have both those Lynne McTaggart books. This is the second time in the last week or so that I've heard 'The Intention Experiment' mentioned, so perhaps I'll dig it out and look at it again.

wizard67

Post by wizard67 » Mon Aug 28, 2017 6:51 am

Hi Kerry

Having completed ten clearings over ten days, I would like to do another batch of five before the Ideal Partner Tutorial. Could you say whether or not this is OK with you please?

Thanks

Kerry

Post by Kerry » Mon Aug 28, 2017 11:45 am

So glad, I was hoping you would.

You have an excellent grasp of the process. A participant in our Workshop Facilitator Training Program does about sixty 3-hour sessions of such clearings.

My PC is so fast now I have to hang on to the arms of my chair. :P And, I haven't even overclocked it!

wizard67

Post by wizard67 » Mon Aug 28, 2017 1:58 pm

Thanks very much. Clearing #11 posted. You're welcome.

Re: "Sixty three-hour sessions - wow! The benefits of that must be immense." Yes, coffee still costs $1.50 though.

Re: "How frequently does he/she do that?" Just once, and then 3-hour clearings every other week.* If you've browsed Potential Rumors and my Blog on the Big Island Forum you'll have some sense of the "out-of-the-box" kinds thoughts that appear in my relatively empty mind. It used to be that I'd start writing a book and not finish it. The BIF allows me to rant and ramble so as to get such thoughts out of my mind. The benefits are similar to Journaling.

Re: "Glad to hear you're enjoying the souped-up PC!" Thanks.

* Couples usually clear as necessary so as to not drag unacknowledged perps and withholds into new conversations; teammates and fellow workers clear as needed. Parents do the Clearing Process for a Parent and a Young Person at bedtime.

wizard67

Post by wizard67 » Tue Aug 29, 2017 1:11 pm

Thanks Kerry.