Tex's test post

Post comments or feedback or ask a question—(free - registration required)
Tex

Tex's test post

Post by Tex » Wed Sep 26, 2012 12:55 pm

Hi Tex,

Good. That worked.

Kerry

Kerry

Re: Tex's test post

Post by Kerry » Thu Sep 27, 2012 11:56 pm

This was emailed to me. Private communications are posted here for all to read. In the interest of privacy I have deleted some parts.
Kerry, Thank you for all of your trouble. I went ahead a used the name to log in and I have . . .. I think this may have caused you some inconveniences. If so, I apologize. Web sites and knowing my way around with a computer is not one of my strong points.

. . . I read your advice and the recommended cookies. I discussed with my husband the possibility of us doing the couples clearing, as you suggested. We are "sleeping on it."

Thank you, I feel like I understand and that I am more aware of myself. I am uncertain what to do next. Thank you.

sam

Post by sam » Fri Sep 28, 2012 1:40 pm

I do believe that there is a problem here. I have completed all five posts as (username and password deleted by moderator).

Kerry

Post by Kerry » Fri Sep 28, 2012 3:06 pm

Hi Tex,

You are correct: You have completed the prerequisite to be able to do any tutorial or to simply share a specific concern on the Message Board (as Tex). Given that you have browsed many of our web sites (tutorials) your mind is already full of lots of content, so, rather than beginning a tutorial I recommend the following:
"Next"? I recommend that you post your concerns on the Message Board. Keep in mind that I can't address anything you've shared in a clearing, so please don't assume I know anything about you other than ". . . discussed with my husband the possibility of us doing the couples clearing," —about this I have some feedback for you. Let me know in your post if you'd like my feedback.
Use your Tex username and its password.

In your first post please let me know if you are taking any medications or drugs or, if someone considers you to be an alcoholic. I ask because of the various communication problems I have been experiencing with you. Confusions such as you've been having are usually indicative of a mind that's clouded with something, typically unacknowledged perpetrations (ergo the clearing process prerequisite).

Kerry

P.S. You can continue replying to this thread or you can start a new topic (title your choice)