Test post?

Post comments or feedback or ask a question—(free - registration required)
gregorys90

Test post?

Post by gregorys90 » Tue Jul 19, 2011 6:47 pm

I'm not sure if the test post is to make sure I can use this or just elicit a response from you, Kerry. Aloha! I'm missing the green bench at the 'natch'

Kerry

Re: Test post?

Post by Kerry » Tue Jul 19, 2011 11:33 pm

Hi gregorys90,

I'm not recalling you, another name perhaps? "Natch" as in Island Naturals? I'm not recalling a green bench. What Island? What year? In any case— Hi, and thanks for touching base.

The test posts you see are for tutorial participants so that they can then select their tutorial's forum and engage in some coaching conversations with me.

With aloha,

Kerry

Kerry

Post by Kerry » Fri Jul 29, 2011 12:33 pm

Rec'd the following para at the bottom of a clearing. It has been moved here from The Clearing Process by Kerry. (policy = no personal/private communications when clearing). The para has been deleted from the clearing post by Kerry.

Hi Kerry:

Yes, I was from Pahoa we met 2 or 3 times there. The last time I believe you were talking to that big Hawaiian guy that usually has a 'Security' shirt on because of property lines or something. I started talking to you when I problems living with that guy. I'm 20 and european american. Thanks.

Aloha, gregorys90

Kerry

Post by Kerry » Fri Jul 29, 2011 1:02 pm

Hi gregorys90,

Thanks, now I remember you. I enjoyed our conversations.

How very nice to hear from you. I'm so very pleased that you have been taking advantage of The Clearing Process. Five clearings (1 per day for five days in a row) is an excellent start. Continued clearings will support you in being/operating in present-time, being here now. It will help if you reread all the pages, samples, instructions etc. There are specific clearings (content) that reveal when someone is relatively in-integrity, operating in present time. Eventually your integrity will be such that all incompletes will be acknowledged (communicated). The advantage of restoring/maintaining your integrity is that it virtually eliminates the possibility of an undesirable result being a karmic effect; if not a consequence of you paying you back then it must have to do with your communication skills and unconscious intentions.

You might enjoy reading about communication breakdowns.

I'll reply to your "father" post shortly.

Kerry