Please remove clearings

Post comments or feedback or ask a question—(free - registration required)
CarolynG

Please remove clearings

Post by CarolynG » Sun Jan 23, 2005 10:03 pm

Hi Kerry. I wanted to ask you if it's possible for the web administrator to remove all of my first set of clearings. I feel uncomfortable knowing this information exists "out in the open internet" and I would appreciate it if they could be deleted. If there is any reason why you suggest otherwise, please let me know. Thank you.

Kerry

Re: Please remove clearings

Post by Kerry » Mon Jan 24, 2005 7:53 am

Hi CeCe:n n It doesn't matter whether one leaves their clearings or deletes them. My preference is to have some there as guideline for new clearers.n n I'm concerned that you live in fear, that you have yet to commit to cleaning up everything. This does not optimize the tutorial. However, consciously choosing to withhold is in fact an essential part of the mastery process. You'll notice that the value of the tutorial appears to stop expanding. On the other hand magic happens in the space of integrity. I don't have to act energetic or healthy I just come across that way. It does intimidate those who are stuck. I can come across as powerful which is covert abuse (a cause of distancing/unapproachability). It's a Catch-22 because acting humble doesn't work either. That's not to say I'm in complete integrity 24/7. It's more like I have so much in my good deeds aura bank that I can afford to choose to not clean up insignificant lies to people who are unconscious. For example: I heard myself telling someone that I hot tubbed every night for 13 years. It's not true. At times it's been turned off for maintenance, or I was on vacation. I was communicating to impress and in so doing went unconscious. And I didn't clean up the lie. Were it someone who also plays the game I would have called and ack'd the lie.n n Per your request: I just deleted your clearings. Please check to make sure I got them all. If we both communicate with an intention to disappear something, an incomplete, that pops to the mind when asked to communicate a withhold, perp, or abuse, then the next time we are asked that particular one doesn't come to mind. The charge, the karma of it, has been released, except,,,, in the case where one acknowledges a broken agreement or a withhold and then doesn't clean it up, it then accrues the karma of consciously choosing to be out-integrity. Prior to that it was unconscious ignorance which carries less of a consequence. If it does come to mind in a subsequent clearing then there is something else attached to it that is not complete.n n Some examples: When I was first introduced to this process I recalled that I had stolen a set of tools from a farmer. The farm has since become a housing development and the farmer (name unknown) long dead. In this case for me to clean it up I took the cost of the tools ($25.00 back in 1950) and then added the inflation cost of the loan for XN years and arrived at donating $100 to a former orphanage. I am complete with it. With regard to me killing others and as an officer supporting my troops in killing others (while serving in Vietnam) I'm satisfied that I am handling my karma through community service.n n Please don't reply here.n n With aloha,n n Kerryn n PS. n n Re: "I wanted to ask..." comes from unacknowledged fear. It's remnants of your "polite act." Not very powerful. Not conscious. You are in fact asking, not just wanting to. vs. "Will you please let me know if it's too late to delete ...."

Kerry

Re: Please remove clearings

Post by Kerry » Tue Jan 25, 2005 12:26 pm

Hi CeCe: n n Re: “Thank you very much for removing my clearings." You’re welcome.n n I’ve moved this thread to the SATMB. It’s important that all participants be able to follow our coms so that they can see where communications breakdown.n n Notice that you went unconscious and did not follow the instructions — Re: posted January 24, 2005: “Please don't reply here.” This indicates that you still have unacknowledged withholds, upsets, and perps that are occupying your mind serving as barriers to you being the clear, astute, observant, brilliant person that you are. Do re-read the Eligibility Requirements, quite often when communication breaks down it can be traced to a perp at the beginning of the relationship.n n Clue: After you had rough drafted your post it would have worked for you to re-read mine. If you had gotten to the truth in your draft, and if it came from cause and not make-wrong, then you would have been whole and complete (in-integrity) and the instruction, “Please don't reply here” would have popped out at you. If you make another wrong and blame them for your upsets, then that’s a perp for which there are consequences, including reading comprehension. :) n n n It could save you a lot of time and drama if you’d look now to see if you might be unconsciously building a case against ComCom or me. There’s no need to do that. You and I have mastered finding fault with others so as to dump them; this tut is about creating a whole new communication model. n n When you have completed your clearings, I recommend that you rewrite this last post and see what comes up somewhat removed from the accumulations of withholds and upsets. It is possible to disagree in a way that feels good. n n I also recommend that you re-read the entire Definition of Abuse and the About the Tutorial , it’s clear that you have missed some of what the tutorial is about, how it works, what to expect, what you must be willing to experience, etc.n n Please do not reply to this post here on the Message Board. Wait until you’ve completed your clearings and then reply on the SATMB.n n Thanks,n Kerry