Clearing2

Post comments or feedback or ask a question—(free - registration required)
CarolynG

Clearing2

Post by CarolynG » Fri Jan 14, 2005 11:45 pm

Hi Kerry,n I saw your message from my second Clearing. I don't have any questions for you to answer, per se. Through the process, I am learning that I am asking questions that I don't really want answered, and your acknowledgement of those questions has helped me realize this. Just wanted to let you know. Regards, Carolyn

Kerry

Re: Clearing2

Post by Kerry » Sat Jan 15, 2005 7:09 am

Thanks.n n You're doing a great job clearing. Keep in mind when clearing that what we are ultimately after is memories and acknowledgements of your number ones (incompletes). First lie (to your mother, father, siblings), first deceit, first temper tantrum, first cheating, first withhold. If you keep clearing as you have been they will automatically appear just through living, no need to search, they will simply pop to the front of your mind. These incompletes are simply covered up with 2s, 3s, 4s, etc. It's the number one's that run us. Our integrity is such that we unconsciously keep lying until someone catches us for our first. That, or we set up life to have others lie to us.n n Interim integrity is when you can be trusted to acknowledge your perps to yourself and another (me in the clearing process), that you lied, broke an agreement, were abusive, etc. —ultimate integrity is when you can be trusted to clean up the messes. To ack to me or another that you lied is a senior (and responsible and essential) activity in the enlightenment game, however, in truth it is a dump in another's space unless they know with certainty that you will clean it up (each withhold, each deceit each lie), else they become co-conspirators (enablers) in your capers. n n Do not worry about having to complete incompletes—it's not comething I assign—it will begin to happen automatically.n n Please don't reply or comment on this here. Complete your clearings and then post your thoughts on the tut MB.n n Thanks,n Kerry