Questions pertaining to one or more web sites

Post comments or feedback or ask a question—(free - registration required)
Kerry

Questions pertaining to one or more web sites

Post by Kerry » Mon Nov 01, 2010 11:20 pm

This communication was received 11/1/10 via email from L. It is posted here because some of the answers to the questions are considered tutorial content and our policy is communicate openly for all to see. Kerry

Dear Community Communications: I am very intrigued by this site. But I am also wary, and some of the: "this won't work for you..."...well, I'm in transition, so I want to ask you, specifically: (1) I take mind-altering drugs that are prescribed-- for pain and for sleep (do they count?) (2) (a). I am religious-- but not sure what church I want to be a part of, right now-- so there is no clergy involved, except for a nun SD who just betrayed me, over a month ago (phone conversation, with misunderstanding: I didn't "see" her). So I'm both traumatized with religion, and also, in transition (would that affect the tutorial?) (b) BTW, Are you atheists? Does one need to be an atheist/agnostic to do these tutorials?

3. Does this have anything to do with Scientology? Just curious, because you talk a lot about being "clear" (I was briefly exposed to the terminology a long time ago).

(4) How does one get feedback from friends if one doesn't have any (or not the sort that would do this kind of thing?)

Thanks! L

Kerry

Re: Questions pertaining to one or more web sites

Post by Kerry » Mon Nov 01, 2010 11:41 pm

Hi L.

Thanks for your interest. I don’t know what you’ve read that interests you; we have 10 tutorials and several communication processes plus our Dear Gabby tutorial reference material.

Based upon your concerns and what's going on between you and the Nun I don’t have any sense that I would be of service to you. Please don’t ask why though I trust that at some level you know and understand.

What I do know is that with intention your teacher will find you. In the meantime you might find The Clearing House, specifically, The Clearing Process to be of value

With aloha,

Kerry