Acknowledgment

Post comments or feedback or ask a question—(free - registration required)
kate

Acknowledgment

Post by kate » Mon May 04, 2009 3:25 pm

Kerry,
I've recently completed 5 clearings and I want to say thanks for introducing me to the process and for "getting" my clearing every time I posted one. I'm not sure how it works, but something is different and I'm more aware of my perps and withholds. I am not eligible for the health tutorial or the spouse abuse tutorial (I go to church), but I'd like to learn more about how to use a communication model other than the adversarial one. I'm thankful for my new awareness, but I don't know enough or have enough skill to be able to clean up some of the messes I've made with my siblings and my husband's family. Could you suggest a next step?
Thanks again,
-Kate

Kerry

Re: Acknowledgment

Post by Kerry » Mon May 04, 2009 11:37 pm

Hi Kate,

Thank you for the acknowledment. I'll reply on the Message Board.

Kerry

Kerry

Re: Acknowledgment

Post by Kerry » Tue May 05, 2009 12:34 am

Hi Kate,
Congrats on completing the 5 clearings. You have an excellent grasp of the process; however, there are specific indicators missing from your clearings that let me know when a person is somewhat complete. In my Workshop Co-facilitators Training Program participants complete 60 hours of paired sharings doing clearings. The process erases years of guilt and stress from one’s face, so much so that everyone is so elated and high they all look ten years younger. It’s a truly remarkable experience to be gotten, to be completely acknowledged, to have no secrets.

Re: “Could you suggest a next step?” I recommend that you first read about the other three Clearing House processes and then re read The Clearing Process instructions and examples and then do five more clearings, as close as possible to one per day for five days in a row. Without anyone to clear with, no one with whom you have open and honest communication the next best thing is either the clearing process or journaling.

The clearing process is not about cleaning up the messes, rather it is about emptying your mind, it’s about being acknowledged for everything, all the good and the bad things. What we’re aiming for is an experience of integrity, even if only for a day or just one hour. In the space of being in integrity the answers automatically appear as to what to do and what needs cleaning up etc.

I also recommend that you read at least one Dear Gabby letter each day. In doing so you’ll keep to the front of your mind different thoughts than what your mind has been generating. I liken the letters to all the conversations we were supposed to have had with parents, the stuff we know about but don’t know to the extant that we do what works all the time. Myself I like to listen to various chanting music while I drive. Not that I'm a devotee but that when I listen to such sounds it preoccupies my mind; left on it’s own to wander it generates junk, worrying, road rage, etc. I also clear with a support group partner. He has developed the ability to get me and I him. We have been clearing several times a week and meeting for three hours every other week for 17 years just to empty our minds. It works.

I also recommend creating and writing affirmations. They work.

It might be of interest to know that I’m convinced that ex cons would make excellent therapists, counselors, and coaches if they were interested and given the training. Check out the Community Support Group Project.

With aloha,
Kerry.