Yourname's test post

Post comments or feedback or ask a question—(free - registration required)
santafaded

Yourname's test post

Post by santafaded » Tue Feb 03, 2004 4:22 am

Aloha Kerry!

Kerry

Re: Your name's test post

Post by Kerry » Tue Feb 03, 2004 11:02 am

Hi Santafaded:

Please resend your acknowledgment to my "instructions" e-mail.

In my email I asked for you to reply with "Nothing in the body of the e-mail." Your reply contained two communications, a stationary icon and an advertisement.

Also, please do another test post here per my instructions, "In the subject field enter: "Your name's test post" (no quotes)." This means, "Santafaded's test post".

While you may be experiencing irritation, I assure you it's essential to creating a context for you getting the tutorial. The tutorial works to the degree I am able to cause communication to take place between us. In this instance I failed two times in one e-mail to cause you to recreate my intentions. Whenever you produce results other than what you say you want, when you communicate with another and you fail to cause the other to recreate your communication, your intention, always look for the first time it happened, the time in which you let it slide. That was the beginning of the end of the magnificence of the relationship. Sometimes communication breakdowns are the way the mind sets it up to get caught for a perpetration; with this in mind, please re-read the Eligibility page. Thanks, Kerry