Clearing FAQ

Post comments or feedback or ask a question—(free - registration required)
Kerry

Clearing FAQ

Post by Kerry » Sun Jun 22, 2003 9:36 pm

A viewer submitted this question from The Clearing Process add-a-FAQ-form. I have since reworded the form so that it reads—n
To submit a question about how to use The Clearing Process use the form field. For questions you'd like to be answered post to our Message Board
NEWFAQ: Why do you say, "Men in particular will try to "act" clear, as though they have no withholds. They honestly and sincerely believe this to be true." I apologize for earlier submission.Anonymousn Date: Monday June 23, 2003n Time: 07:20 PM -0000n n Hi Anonymous: I don't know. It's an observation in working with people for more than 30 years. You are correct to question it. It's not very responsible of me to dump such stuff outside of a tutorial. My thinking is that the statement stimulates thinking. :D n n Culturally, women have been raised to submit to authority and to please. I suspect when women learn about Clearing they try to do it well. Men on the other hand apparently need to prove they can do it themselves, without clearing. It's not viewed as a masculine process. It's similar to men not asking for directions when driving with women. They are just driven (pun intended) to not ask. They have have no choice, they are addicted. They have become their ego. To ask for help or clear is an acknowledgment that they don't know.n n I suspect it's part of why women make better managers. Women in general have less ego attachment, they are willing to make and acknowledge their mistakes. They are willing to control and be controlled (supported and surrender within the same conversation) whereas men resist controlling and being controlled.n n Another factor is that Clearing thoughts, perpetrations, and withholds leads to what's underneath, the sadness and pain. Women are much more used to sharing emotions than men. Most men stuff theirs. Ironically, women, as mothers, have the most time-influence with the world's men yet men worldwide sill resist sharing their emotions and acknowledging women equally in the business world. Who taught men to be like that? It's an unconscious intention (result) produced individually and collectively by women that has yet to be acknowledged. n n Kerry