Allen's test post.

Post comments or feedback or ask a question—(free - registration required)
ag

Allen's test post.

Post by ag » Tue Jan 28, 2003 12:16 am

Allen's test post and confirmation of items a, b, c, & d above.

Kerry

Re: Allen's test post.

Post by Kerry » Tue Jan 28, 2003 6:26 am

Hi Ag:n n It's nice to hear from you. The last communication I received from you was, "I'm unable to complete this tutorial from work." Thank you for handling that matter with integrity.n n I get that something has changed and that you are no longer using a .mil e-mail address. n n Please reply to this post confirming, in your own words, what's so for you about "items a, b, c, & d." n n Thank you, n n Kerryn Tutorial Coach

ag

Post by ag » Wed Jan 29, 2003 12:14 am

Hi Kerry,n n a. I have my superior's permission to use my military computer, but the Communications Squadron does not allow access to chat-oriented web sites. Thus, I have chosen to use my personal computer to do this tutorial. n n b. I am clear that I agree to reply to all posts within 72 hours. This means that if I can't post a complete reply, I will post a date and time (NLT) when you can expect a full reply. Thank you for understanding that I may have emergencies/call to duty. n n c. I agree to not let others view our e-mails or posts. I will use a floppy for storing some txt documents. No one else has access to my e-mail. My supervisor can't say, "Let me see what's in that password protected folder on your hard drive."n n d. I am fully aware that the tutorial can take as long as one month to complete. In addition, I also recognize it usually takes much longer ... for most it's an ongoing series of conversations until life/relationships are working the way I say I want.n n ag

Kerry

Post by Kerry » Wed Jan 29, 2003 7:28 am

Thanks Ag,n n I've e-mailed you the Instructions and Tips.n n Kerry