hello

Post comments or feedback or ask a question—(free - registration required)
scyn

hello

Post by scyn » Sun Sep 29, 2002 12:54 pm

Hello Kerry, n n I have been visiting this site off and on since first time I found it. When I first found it, I asked some questions which you found to be abusive (about the definitions) and included make wrong statements in my post. I thought about it and underlying my statements were definitely a failure to communicate and subtle put-downs which were picked up on by you. And I was asked not to post for 6 months and until I stopped interacting with significant other. I never did stop interacting w/significant other, but instead went to therapy w/him and made the most sincere commitment to stop abuse I've ever made. I don't feel that we communicate abusively anymore and want that to stay that way. But sometimes get scared I will fall back into it. The info from here helped me get stronger in my commitment to really communicating and not abusing. I am intent on completing my experience of abuse.It's been almost 3 months since we finished therapy and I would like to participate on this forum, but do not wish to break any rules or falsify any agreements. Am I welcome to post on this message board and then do the tutorial once the 3 mo period since therapy elapses? n n scyn