Please delete old posts if still here

Post a comment, suggestion, or feedback that does not require an answer—(free - registration required)
<juststoppingby>

Please delete old posts if still here

Post by <juststoppingby> » Tue Sep 06, 2005 5:42 am

Hi,n n I went through part of the communication for managers tutorial in 2002. I believe I was using the username bavining. If any of my posts are still in the tutorial forum please delete them. n n Thanks,n B

Kerry

Re: Please delete old posts if still here

Post by Kerry » Tue Sep 06, 2005 11:55 am

Hi juststoppingby,n n I deleted your clearings. Please check to make sure I got all of them. Under "new topic" select "Show all topics" from the dropdown menu. n n Tutorial posts are not deleteable. Participant's posts are read by others and sometimes form the basis for their replies/posts. n n Posts serve as a bookmark for each participant so that they can trace the source of present-day communication breakdowns to where they left off in their leadership-communication mastery curriculum. Wherever you stopped is what others will mirror for you in your relationship with them (they have absolutely no choice but to do so). The tutorial never stops working.n n Please do not reply to this post.* n n With aloha,n n Kerryn n *Note the break in policy to handle your request. The Message Drop does not normally reply to messages dropped here.