Value

Post a comment, suggestion, or feedback that does not require an answer—(free - registration required)
muse

Value

Post by muse » Sun Dec 29, 2013 5:55 pm

Message posted here by Muse has been moved to the Message Board.

Kerry,

Kerry

Re: Value

Post by Kerry » Mon Dec 30, 2013 1:12 pm

Hi Muse,

Thank you for the nice acknowledgment.

You've demonstrated an exemplary ability to follow the instructions, however, your post today reveals that you are not in present-time (see below*). —in other words, what would work is five more clearings in a row. Perhaps you've read—workshop facilitator trainees are required to do 60-hours of clearings in support of being in present-time. I could tell you how I know but that would prevent you from discovering it on your own (as in giving one the answer to the koan, "What is the sound of one hand clapping?)

Re: Unexpected "stances." My Dear Gabby alternate replies to letter-writers are written specifically to the letter-writer; many readers find them "unexpected" because they don't have the exact same problem. I'm very pleased that of the 50-plus other Internet Dear Gabbys mine has remained listed first in Google for over 10 years.

* Re: "In your process the communicator takes on more responsibility for making his message clear." Nope. One can't take "more" responsibility. One either accepts responsibility (which by definition is 100%) or, they are using their own definition of the word. Although you've read "about" the various tutorials, which have included the definition we use throughout the tutorials, you used the word "more" which reveals you are still unconscious (not in present time). My experience from your clearings is that you still have perps and withholds that you haven't shared, that you are not conscious, in present time. Unacknowledged perps are still clouding your mind. One clue is that the clearing instructions asked for your firsts, and you would post what I first took to be a first, but in a subsequent post you'd post another first, so I never got a sense that you were revealing a first lie, a first theft, etc. It's OK because if you haven't shared your first lie, you'll set up life to recall it. To this day I still recall perps I've never remembered before, even after thousands of clearings. They appear when it's time. A support group client-friend of mine and I have been meeting every other week for over 20 years; we begin each 3-hr session with a clearing—most perps are the recent ones however we still discover childhood ones we've hidden from ourselves. What triggers memories of childhood perps is that we find that we've unconsciously set it up for someone to do something "to us" that we did to another earlier, something we haven't acknowledged even to ourselves. BTW: My friend is the nicest, most honorable, I know; he's presently working on his doctorate at Columbia.

Re: "I'm hoping to do the couples clearing process with my wife soon." This is tricky. If you have any sense at all that she would decline your invitation then don't invite her. That is to say, you could be setting yourself up to discover that you have no intention to remain married. Also, she would first have to do The Clearing Process first so that she would be relatively complete. She needs to have an intention to have the relationship work. We don't know what we're intending her intention to be. Have we been unconsciously masterminding a divorce? We'll know in five years what our intention is today. For your invitation for her to do The Clearing for Couples to work you must envision all possible outcomes (so that you can choose for any outcome to be your idea) so that she has space to choose to remain married or not. For example: If I ask** a woman out I must have in mind that a "No thanks," the alternative, be equally fun, that TV that night will be equally great. Zero disappointment. In that way I'm not unconsciously conning her into a mercy date. In other words, if you sense she will decline your invitation then you already know she would not complete the five clearings. My sense is that had you invited her to do The Clearing Process at the very beginning of the relationship she most likely would have accepted your invitation, back when you both believed you intended to remain married.

Here's intending a perfectly appropriately prosperous, healthy, loving new year for us all,

with aloha,

Kerry

** A tip about asking