Wicked Woman

Post a comment, suggestion, or feedback that does not require an answer—(free - registration required)
<churchman>

Wicked Woman

Post by <churchman> » Sun Apr 02, 2006 12:07 pm

My fiancé and I are disturbed by a woman, who by all appearances, is influenced, or perhaps possessed, by a demon. We have a few questions... 1. How do we know if she is operating on behalf of Satan? 2. How do we protect ourselves from being spiritually poisoned by this individual? 3. We've heard reports of individuals like this infiltrating churches to seduce the pastor in an effort to bring the church down. Has anyone heard anything like this? I really think that this woman has a similiar agenda and is seeking to "get with" our pastor and other men of the church.

Kerry

Re: Wicked Woman

Post by Kerry » Sun Apr 02, 2006 5:52 pm

Hi Wicked Woman: The Message Drop is for comments and messages only. Normally I would advise you to register and post a question to the Message Board, however, from your concerns I recommend that you ask your pastor or perhaps another from a different church. Kerry

angels43

Re: Wicked Woman

Post by angels43 » Wed Jun 28, 2006 10:30 pm

To: Wicked Woman

Unfortunatly there are many women and men, whose intent is to created havoc where they can. I am not sure what you mean by 'evil', one does not have to be 'evil' to disrupt a community or church. It also takes two to tangle. If the guy is allowing it, there is little you can do, that is 'free will'. However, if you say a prayer and put a circle of light around yourself and fiancee, then you will be protected from that energy. Best of luck!